Friday, August 7, 2009

Another Fun card made with the Good friends Set.


OK, sorry I took a couple of days to post a few more items, the boys came back from camp so I spent Wednesday with them and then yesterday we went to school to move my classroom ( which we did not finish) and then I had some lectures to do. I should be doing lectures now as well but I think I will make one more card then do lectures, they boys are at the GI Joe movie.

So I did not originally plan on this card looking like this, I just happen to lay down some paper on the card I was working on and got up to do something, when I got back to the desk I saw what it looked like and finished it that way. I wish you could see the ribbon better, it has these cute little green dragon flies on them.


I used the Good friend Stamp set, Certianly Celery, Brocade Blue and Bahama Breeze Inks and papers. Hope you like and thanks for looking.

No comments: