Saturday, May 24, 2008

Waterfall Card


I pulled an Old stamp set out, Fishy Friends to create a new Waterfall card for Teacher Appreciation week for my kids teachers and I am fixing to use this again, I just got an order for 3 dozen birth announcements with this set, Iw ill be creating tonight to see what I come up with, that along with the 2 glasses sets I got orders for, I should be busy until mid June! :) Luckily only the baby announcements will need to be done soon as she is measuring big and only has 23 days left they expect her to have her baby sooner, She is soo lucky, the miracle of birth is just so amazing :)

Anyway I used the fishy Friends set, but I only got one good pic, of it closed unfortunately I took the picsof the folds while I was half asleep and did not go back to check and see if I could see them or not. I used just some old cardstock I had lying around, not SU stuff but did use the markers an watercolor pencils and of course I used clear EP with my simply circles set to do the water drops. The card was cuter in RL. Well enjoy.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love this card Heather. It is sooo cute!
~amy