Saturday, May 24, 2008

NO....I did not drop off the face of the Earth :)




Things have not slowed down for me for a few weeks, but that doesn't mean I have not fit in a few days of crafting :) I wil try to catch up on a few posts over the next few days. On top of being busy at school trying to get through to the end of the year, I am studying fro my GRE to get into graduate school and studying for my CDL Lisences so I can drive a school bus for my class next year so we can go out during the week. OK Sorry had to take a break.... I was just acting out a song from GREASE for the boys...Peyton was rolling :) Anywho, let me show you what took up the past 2 weekends, shopping for new bedroom furniture and cleaning out and redoing my bedroom, I finally got the spare mattress out of myliving room Tuesday night, Itold Matt he had to move it so the maid could vacumme when she came!

No comments: