Saturday, May 24, 2008

Altered my First Journal





I have been meaning to alter this Dollar store journal for a while, but a lady at work asked me to do this for another teacher who is leaving. although this teacher hates me and I have caught her saying horrible things about me to other people, God really convicted me an told me I needed to do this. Took me a while to do it, because I could not put my heart into it and I still think I could have done better But I was tired every night I worked on it.

The first pic is the front cover of the journal, the second is the inside of the front of the journal, the third is the inside back of the journal and the last one is of the back. Out of all these I like the back the least, it iooked better in my head than it did on paper :)

I used the embrace life stamp set, with SU watercolor pencils, Simply Celery ink, Pretty in Pink ink, Crystal effects with Dazzling diamonds sprinkled over it to make the flowers shimmery and the cuttle bug to emboss the Pretty in Pink paper, I also used SU cream card stock, not sure of the colors name off the top of my head, and certainly celery ribbon on inside, I forgot before I put the inside paper on to add ribbon on edge so we could tie book closes but Oh well.

No comments: