Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thank You


Well it is Support Staff appreciation week at School. I whipped this card out pretty fast last night for our Diagnosticians' clerk to thank her for all the work she does with our paperwork when we give it to her. I would love to claim that this design was all mine, but I can honestly say that this design belongs 99% to: momtocnjn from Splitcoast Stampers. Why 99%? Because hers was plain but I added Wonderful on the side of mine to make it more of a Thank you card and I varied the colors of my card ever so slightly to match the ink I had sitting out, I was too lazy to get up and walk 5 steps to my armoire to get out the rest of my inks :) Hey, it was 10 at night when I remembered to do this!

I used Brocade Blue Ink and papers, Chocolate chip and whisper white papers and my new Always stamp set, I love this Bird!

No comments: